SALAKI & SALAKI was established and founded by Roy A. Salaki and Irene M. Salaki. Both founders g
raduated from University of Indonesia with . They are currently Certified Public Accountants and registered at Finance Department of the Republic of Indonesia as well as Indonesian and Central Bank. Prior to starting their own business, they have had professional experiences for years with one of the big five international accounting firms.
Our Tax Consulting Division is currently seeking for :
Senior Tax Associate
To directly assist Tax Supervisor/Manager and to lead a team of tax associates with, but not limited to, the following:
Responsibilities: sized accounting firm in Indonesia helping clients to accomplish their business and financial goals towards growth and profitability.
- Perform detail review on preparation of book-keeping for accounting services clients
- Perform detail review on preparation of monthly tax compliance for tax clients
- Prepare and/ or perform detail review on the preparation of yearly tax returns
- Analyze data, documents, and other research findings related to tax field assignments (tax audit, tax objection, tax appeal, tax consulting, etc)
- Assist Tax Supervisor/ Manager in tax field assignments as necessary and required
- Supervise and lead a team of junior tax associates in any book-keeping and tax assignment
- If necessary, assist audit personnel in tax cases or issues related to an audit project